Terrible experience today at the Eldersburg Mr.Tire.

We booked last night online for the two new tire "On the Rim & Out the Door" ""Guaranteed Lowest Price" for $393. When I walked in I told them that I was here for new tires which we had reserved/scheduled online, and gave them my name. They asked me to sign the paper work, which I did. 90+ minutes later (not the "less than 60" which I had been told) I was given the total of $580+.

Apparently they automatically add in $140 for alignment and more fees for road hazard coverage. What a RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had them remove the road hazard coverage and they gave me a discount on the alignment. I learned my lesson, ALWAYS read all the fine print and NEVER trust that they're only performing the work you request.

I guess I have too much faith in people that they're honest and not sneaking in extras.Will NEVER return to this location.

jzahner wrote the review because of pricing issue at Mr Tire. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $121 and wants Mr Tire to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was filthy store and poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Walmart. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mr Tire tire service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments