2780 W Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14623

Hi last Saturday i stopped at Mr Tire in West Henrietta Road, where i asked for a stop to Oil Change and Tire rotation, the guy told me to stop on Monday at 11 for both service (tire rotation is included or for free), in that time i asked about the align necessary and other details, he told me if something extras is necessary they will contact me. So yesterday my wife drove my car to Mr Tire, she called me to make sure which kind of oil i will get to change, so i talked with another guy who suggest me a Full Syntactic for 8000 miles, my wife waited there for more than 1 hour for both services (oil and tire rotation), so when i arrived at home i saw that the tire rotation have not been done, the sticker is indicating a wrong mileage and a wrong oil type.

So now i have some questions about the Mr Tire's quality, such as the oils has been change correct? why have not been done the tire rotation? who will pay for my wife time to go and go and go? also today my wife drove again and the people cannot do the tire rotation because they didn't found a unblock wheel, so I'm 100% sure that if i stopped to change the tires the people will figure out how remove the wheel without this specific tool, also i have a question which mechanic place who don't have a simple tool to remove the wheel?

is that a joke with my wife time? in additional the guy asked her how i how if they didn't do the tire rotation?, i asked now how you did if you didn't find the unlock wheel?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mr Tire Tire Rotation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments