Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I ordered tires from Tire Rack and had them shipped to the Mr. Tire location on Padonia Road in Timonium, MD.

I took the car in to have the tires installed. When I was given back my car, there was a dent in the left front fender, just behind the wheel, and an obvious hand print. (Easily visible because there was salt on the car.) The "manager-Brian" was gone for the day, so I went back the next morning. He assured me that it would be taken care of and that his manager would contact me.

That never happened. I had to followup with customer service to get the ball rolling. Their insurance company, Travelers, sent out a claims adjuster (Travelers contractor - although I could smell alcohol on his breath) who seemed to agree that there was damage to be repaired and he submitted the claim. The actual Travelers Claims Adjuster, Eric K., then denied the claim.

Funny how I have owned by 2010 Outback for almost 8 years and not a mark on it, until Mr. Tire damages the car and refused to be responsible.

It is my word against theirs. Never give them your vehicle!

Review about: Mr Tire Tires Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Car repair.

I didn't like: Dishonesty they damaged my car.

Comments

Does this show on your car fax as an accident? I am in similar situation.

Mr.Tire old Bridge NJ damaged my front of bmw. I want to claim it on their insurance but worried about showing it as accident on carfax.

They likely did it on purpose because they hate people who order tires online and then come to them for installation only.

"What's wrong with our brands?" - they may say.

You tried to cheap out and you have now found that cheap is the most expensive.