2.9
Turnaround Time

Be very careful when they tell you that you need brake pads and rotors.I went home and pulled the wheels.

Lots of pad left.

They torqued the lug nuts so tight I had to jump on a 2 ft breaker bar and I weigh 200 pounds to loosen them.Won't ever go back.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mr Tire and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Walmart that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Mr Tire.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Mr Tire to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mr Tire?

Comments

Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more Bethpage Car Wash - CRIMINAL OWNER RUINED MY SON'S CAR Bethpage Car Wash "My son brought in his Chevy Avalanche to BETHPAGE CARWASH for a standard wash. When the vehicle emerged from the washing bay, he noticed that the beautiful chrome rims on..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - We could have died from their "service" Mavis Discount Tire "We could have died from their "service". We had an inspection at the Bala Cynwyd, PA location that costed over $700 a few weeks ago with installation of new control..." Read more Speedway Gas Station - Ripped off at the Speedway Diesel pump Speedway Gas Station "The sign clearly says $2.29, the pump charged $2.399.When i spoke with the cashier she said others also complained..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more