Pennsville, New Jersey

I was going on a trip and my son wanted me to have new tires for safety. He called several tire places and said Mr. Tire seemed to have the best deal plus they give a refund of $100.00 by a Visa gift card. I went there and had four tires installed on my car and was encouraged to fill out a form giving them a good rating. I filled out the form and sent it to the company immediately. It has been three months ago and I have still heard nothing from the company about the rebate. I feel I will not hear anything ever from the company. A couple of weeks after I had my new tires installed I noticed I was losing air in one of them so I took it back and was told the tire didn’t seat well on the rim and they had to take it off the rim and reinstall it. For that they charged me $20.00. I thought since they first installed it they should correct the issue for free.

They advertized an oil change for around $30.00 so I asked them to give me that oil change. When I got the bill it was a few dollars under $100.00. When I asked why I was told it was for the tire rotation and break and tire inspection. I just had breaks and tires installed by another dealer so I knew they were in good order. I paid them and left the store thinking this was the last time I would ever go here again. Their service technicians’ looks like high school kids but they were not the problem. The management in the Glassboro store needs to know a little about customer service and telling the truth.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Mr Tire. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mr Tire to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mr Tire and mr tire rebate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mr Tire?

Comments